Who is the course for?
Lawyers and legal support staff who regularly work in the area of company law. The course would also be suitable for students writing an extended essay, dissertation, or thesis on the topic of intellectual property law.
What does the course teach?
The course includes work in the area of trade mark law, copyright law, patent law, design law, e-commerce, domain name disputes, geographical indications, parallel imports, drafting IP agreements, IP due diligence and the law of the Internet.
How long will the course take?
Approximately 10-12 hours
- Trade Mark Law 1
- Trade Mark Law 2
- Dilution & Well-known Trade Marks
- Domain Name Disputes and Cybersquatting
- Copyright Law 1
- Copyright Law 2
- Patent Law 1
- Patent Law 2
- Intellectual Property Agreements
- Design Law
- IP/IT Related Issues in the Internet Age
- Competition Law
- Geographical Indications and Parallel Imports
- IP Due Diligence
- Final Examination