Who is the course for?
Lawyers and legal support staff who regularly work in the area of contract law. The course would also be suitable for students writing an extended essay, dissertation, or thesis on the topic of contract law.
What does the course teach?
The course covers the essential Legal English terminology of contract law, including contract formation, remedies, non-competition agreements and confidentiality, assignment and third party rights, parol evidence, guarantees, indemnities, warranties, conditions and other contract terms.
How long will the course take?
Approximately 12-15 hours.
- Introduction to Contract Law 1
- Introduction to Contract Law 2
- Contract Remedies 1
- Contract Remedies 2
- Non-Competition and Confidentiality
- Guarantees, Indemnities, Representations and Warranties
- Assignment and Third Party Rights
- Conditions and other Contract Terms
- Parol Evidence and Implied Terms
- Standard Forms and Advertised Offers
- Public Procurement
- Contract Interpretation
- Licence Agreements
- Final Examination