- recognised first degree in law (or a degree with at least 70% law content) of at least upper second class honours standard or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Exceptionally, you may be considered where a comparable academic level has been achieved through other graduate studies and where work or experience has made you a suitable candidate for the LLM.
- e nglish language entry requirements: further information can be found here
- For EU/international students (where eligible) there is additional country-specific information within the international students section
- complete graduate online application form (application online here)
- join 2 references
- join transcript of law degree
- join your personal statement
More information can be found here
- Full time UK fees: £15,000 p.a. (2017/18)*
- Full time overseas fees: £22,800 p.a. (2017/18)*
- Part time UK fees: £7,500 p.a. (2017/18)*
- Part time overseas fees: £11,400 p.a. (2017/18)*
Please note: Current regulations allow some students to pay UK tuition fees on the basis of their EU citizenship or residency. Until these eligibility criteria are changed, the EU tuition fee will remain the same as the UK tuition fee.
*These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
European law and EU law in particular are now more relevant than ever. The faculty is at the cutting-edge of current development while benefitting from a long-standing tradition of expertise in the field of European Law.
At King's you will not only be taught in a range of areas of EU law, you will also be part of an EU law community, built around the Centre of European Law, which was set up as far back as 1975. During your time here you will meet excellent teachers and fellow students but also European judges and Advocates General, EU officials, leading barristers, and many others with a keen interest in EU law.
List of modules (subject to change):
- Advanced Antitrust: The Objectives Of Article 101 TFEU - Optional
- EU Administrative Law - Optional
- EU External Relations Law - Optional
- EU Public Procurement Law - Optional
- EU State Aid & State Regulation Law - Optional
- EU Tax Law - Optional
- European & Comparative Company Law - Optional
- European Constitutional Law 1: Foundations - Optional
- European Constitutional Law 2: European Human Rights - Optional
- European Internal Market - Optional
- European Labour Law - Optional
- European Union Competition Law - Optional
- European Union Environmental Law - Optional
- Judicial Protection in the EU - Optional
- Value Added Tax - Optional
More information can be found here.