Voted Top 300 Worldwide, University of Essex Offers New LLM Degree
The 5 September 2017 survey conducted by the Times Higher Education (THE) ranked the University of Essex among the 2018 top 250 to 300 universities worldwide. This is just another addition to the accolades received by the university including the no. 14 ranking it received for overall student satisfaction among all universities in England from the National Student Survey two months ago.
Located in Colchester, England, the University of Essex is a public research university built in 1963. Today, it has three campuses with faculties also located in Southend and Loughton. It boasts of having a high percentage of international students hailing from over 140 countries. In 1980, it established its School of Law, which soon became known for research and teaching excellence.
Currently, Essex Law School offers several specialist Master of Laws programmes including the new, LLM in International Trade and Commercial Law. The other LLM courses are:
- LLM in International Human Rights Law
- LLM in International Human Rights & Humanitarian Law
- LLM in International & Commercial Business Law
- LLM in Economic, Social & Cultural Rights
- LLM in International Trade Law
- LLM in International Trade & Maritime Law
- LLM in European Union Commercial Law