A USA Law School Consortium of Six to Visit India for LLM Events
A consortium of six law schools will visit India to hold three LLM events in Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai. The following prestigious law schools will be present at the events to provide prospective students with information and advice about the LLM programs they offer:
- Boston University School of Law (Boston, Massachusetts)
- University of California Hastings College of Law (San Francisco, California)
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (UCLA) (Los Angeles, California)
- University of Maryland Carey School of Law (Baltimore, Maryland)
- University of Miami School of Law (Miami, Florida)
- University of Virginia School of Law (Charlottesville, Virginia)
The first LLM event is on 27 November 2017, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm IST, at Bangalore, India. The exact address of the event is at J. Sagar Associates | Advocates & Solicitors, Level 3, Prestige Obelisk, 3 Kasturba Road, Bengaluru, Bengaluru.
The second LLM event is on 29 November 2017, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm IST, at the Lemon Tree Premier - Delhi Airport, Asset No. 6, Aerocity Hospitality District, IGI Airport in New Delhi, India.
The third LLM event is on 30 November 2017, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm IST, at The Learning Galaxy, 8th Floor, Urmi Estate, Iconic Wing A, 95 Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel (west) in Mumbai, India.
The following schedule will be followed in these LLM events:
- 7:00 pm - A presentation by admissions officers from the six law schools;
- 9:00 pm - An opportunity to talk personally with the admissions officers, who can answer questions raised by attendees.
These LLM events are ideal for potential LLM students who want to know the LLM programs offered by the USA law schools. Law graduates, lawyers and legal practitioners are encouraged to join. Admission is free and refreshments will be served.