Unicaf University, an independent, accredited university in sub-Saharan Africa, which is highly dedicated to offering high-quality international education to African professionals, is offering up to 60% scholarships to all the students who apply and pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D.’s, including LLM degrees.
Unicaf is registered and approved by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Malawi and the Higher Education Authority (HEA) of Zambia, and offers an excellent opportunity for students to gain knowledge and skills in various fields and earn their qualifications at a very low cost.
All the students who apply through the Unicaf Scholarship Programme have an opportunity to pay only a small fraction of the full cost. Once they start their studies, they’ll have 24/7 access to digital libraries, as well as a chance to attend teaching sessions, public lectures, and presentations, and participate in various social activities.
The Unicaf University programmes include:
- BA Business Administration
- BA Hospitality Management
- BA Economics and Business
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Finance
- BSc Electronics Engineering
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Financial Management
- MBA – Master’s in Business Administration
- MBA Finance
- MBA Health Management
- MBA Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Oil and Gas Management
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- MA Education
- MA Psychology
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Web Design and Development
- Master of Laws – LLM
- DBA – Doctorate of Business Administration
- EdD – Doctorate of Education
- Ph.D. – Doctorate of Philosophy
If you want to study at Unicaf University either online or at one of its campuses, or even combine online and classroom learning, apply for the UNICAF Scholarship today.