The United States Army Looking for an LLM Trial Attorney in Virginia
The US Department of the Army is looking for a trial attorney to fill a vacant employment position in Alexandria, Virginia. The government has issued a comprehensive qualification summary that details every requirement, skill, and document that potential candidates have to meet, possess and submit.
Among other academic credentials, eligible employees must have a graduation degree which shows that they were in the top 25% of their class. Alternatively, the US government would be happy to empower Alexandria with a trial attorney of an advanced legal degree such as Master of Laws (LLM).
Other requirements from the official qualification summary include:
- In order to be considered for the position, a candidate must be a member of the bar in a US state, District of Columbia, or Commonwealth of Porto Rico.
- A candidate must also have at least three years of experience as a bar member.
Qualified candidates should submit the following documents:
- A current and updated resume;
- A degree and official transcripts from the law school they’ve attended;
- A copy of the official certificate proving that the candidate is a member of the bar;
- At least three professional references from former or current supervisors;
- Three recent performance evaluations.
Even though it’s fairly obvious that LLM holders have an advantage for this opening, the US Department of Army encourages all those who meet the minimum requirements to apply for the position. The job ID is 22697. For more info, contact Premier Veterans at email@example.com.