The Rich LL.M. Program Offered at American University Washington College of Law
The LLM program at American University Washington College of Law is world-renowned and every year they take in around 100 students from 50 different countries.
The course was designed to accommodate both domestic and international students. The flexibility of these courses is immense and the faculty is made up of experienced professionals ready to lead students through the experiential learning process of their courses.
The mear location of the Washington College of Law gives their students an edge as well. The proximity to Capitol Hill and the multitudes of businesses, international and domestic organizations located in DC is a great opportunity for any legal professionals to network and find new opportunities.
There are nine specializations that are offered within their LLM program:
- LLM in Advocacy
- LLM in Gender, International and Comparative Law
- LLM in Intellectual Property
- LLM in International Arbitration and Business Law
- LLM in International Business and Trade Law
- LLM in International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- LL.M. en Derechos Humanos y Derecho Humanitario (Spanish)
- LLM in International Legal Studies
- LLM in Law and Government
Each one of these specializations has a specific focus and you should definitely explore them further and in detail before you decide to go for one over the other.
You can find additional information related to these programs, the curriculum, faculty and the application process on the Washington College of Law official website. All inquiries should be directed to their official channels.