Singaporean LLM Students at King's College London Can Apply for a £10,000 Scholarship
Incoming LLM students at the King's College London Dickson Poon School of Law for school year 2018/2019 can participate in the application for the Singapore Scholarship Fund established by its Singaporean alumni Mr. Alvin Yeo. This scholarship gives UK or international students holding Singaporean nationality the opportunity to get considerable financial assistance when undertaking undergraduate and postgraduate programs at King's College.
The Singapore Scholarship Fund is quite competitive since it is open not only to LLM students but also to undergraduate and postgraduate students from the following King's College faculties:
- Law (postgraduate programs only)
- Arts and Humanities
- Natural and Mathematical Sciences
- Social Science and Public Policy
Mr. Alvin Yeo is providing two undergraduate scholarships worth £20,000 each, payable within 3 years, and one postgraduate scholarship worth £10,000, payable within 1 year. The awardees will be chosen based on the personal statement provided and the applicant's demonstrable financial difficulty. Only those who are given a place to study at King College starting Fall 2018 will be considered.
The following conditions must be met to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. The applicant must:
- be of Singaporean nationality;
- be in receipt of a confirmed place to take any of the eligible programs starting Fall 2018 at King's College London;
- provide a written personal statement;
- able to demonstrate financial need;
- have a household income of £42,641 or less; and,
- be able to give year-end report and letter of thanks to Mr. Alvin Yeo.
The application deadline for the Singapore Scholarship Fund is 4 July 2018.