Postgraduate Scholarships Available to LLM Students of Nottingham Trent University
The Nottingham Trent University offers its UK Master's students with Postgraduate Masters Scholarships, including LLM students of particular LLM programs. The value of each scholarship amounts to half the tuition fees of the postgraduate Master's program. Only those who received an offer to the Master's degree for the September 2018 and January 2019 intakes will be eligible to apply. Online programs are not included.
Selection of awardees will be based on demonstrated excellent achievement, dedication and passion for their studies. The selection process is quite competitive as it is open to all Master's students and not just LLM-admitted students. The LLM programs eligible for the Postgraduate Masters Scholarships are as follows:
- LLM in General Law
- LLM in Corporate and Insolvency Law
- LLM in Health Law and Ethics
- LLM in Human Rights and Justice
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM in International Financial Law
- LLM in International Trade and Commercial Law
- LLM in Oil, Gas and Mining Law
- LLM in Sports Law
Application to the scholarship for the September 2018 intake has three rounds, as follows:
- 23 April 2018, 4:00 pm GMT
- 18 June 2018, 4:00 pm GMT
- 2 July 2018, 4:00 pm GMT - Final Deadline
Application to the scholarship for the January 2019 intake has two rounds, as follows:
- 15 October 2018, 4:00 pm GMT
- 12 November 2018, 4:00 pm GMT - Final Deadline
Decisions will be provided four weeks from deadline.
Besides the Postgraduate Masters Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University also offers International and EU Scholarships to students admitted to postgraduate Master's programs. It is also highly competitive and are open only to international and EU applicants. More information and instructions on how to apply are provided from Nottingham Trent's website.