Many students seeking to gain postgraduate education offered in a country other than theirs may consider Leiden University, located in The Netherlands. Leiden University will be holding a Master's Open Day on 2 November 2018, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. The details about this event are yet to be completed and further information will be published.
Registration is not possible as of this time but interested students, including aspiring LLM students, may now block their schedules to make time for this Master's event. The University is encouraging potential attendees to provide their personal details in the designated web page. They will be contacted prior to the start of the registration process.
Attendees will learn what Master's programs are offered at Leiden University, including all relevant information as tuition rates, scholarships, housing and accommodation, program duration, course curriculum, and many other important details. Those seeking to acquire an LLM degree can take this opportunity to learn more about the each program. Currently, the following LLM programs are offered at Leiden University, with their respective intake dates:
LLM Programs with September Intake Only
- Advanced LLM in European Tax Law
- Advanced LLM in Law & Finance
- Advanced LLM in International Tax Law
- Advanced LLM in European & International Business Law
- Advanced LLM in European & International Human Rights Law
- Advanced LLM in International Children's Rights
- Advanced LLM in International Civil & Commercial Law
- Advanced LLM in Law & Digital Technologies
- Advanced LLM in Public International Law
LLM Programs with both February and September Intakes:
- LLM in European Law
- Advanced LLM in Air & Space Law
Further and more detailed information will be provided about the Master's Open Day by the end of September 2018. This will also be the start of the registration process for the event.