Manchester University houses one of the oldest and most prestigious law schools in UK and Europe. As previously featured by Translegal, Manchester Law School offers a host of one-year LLM programmes. Prospective students have a wide range of legal fields to choose from, including:
- LLM in Law
- LLM in Corporate Governance
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM in Healthcare Ethics and Law
- LLM in Security & International Law
- LLM in International Business & Commercial Law
- LLM in International Financial Law
- LLM in International Trade Transactions
- LLM in Transnational Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Public International Law
Manchester has only one intake for its LLM programmes: September of each year. Applications for all programmes are now being accepted for its Fall 2018 intake. For international applicants who need a visa, the application deadline is 15 June 2018. For UK and EU applicants, submission of application requirements will be until 15 August 2018. Given that slots may be filled prior to the given deadlines, earlier applications are encouraged.
For the September 2018 LLM degrees, the tuition fees will be £9,500 per year for UK and EU students and £18,000 per year for international students.
Applicants and interested legal professionals may get further information about the postgraduate courses offered by Manchester Law School by attending the events scheduled by the University. Manchester Law School will hold the Law Fair 2017 on 14 November 2017, Tuesday, 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm at Manchester Central. The Law School will also hold a Postgraduate Taught Open Day on 22 November 2017 on campus.