The LLM Programs Offered by the University of Bristol Law School for 2018
The University of Bristol is one of UK's most successful universities. It has been a very popular choice among students for more than a century. A recent survey conducted by QS World University Rankings 2018 ranked Bristol within the top 50 universities in the world. Located at the Wills Memorial Building, its Law School is a leading provider of legal education in the UK.
The Law School offers a diverse array of programs, including more than ten specialized LLM degrees. These Master of Laws degrees are open to both law and non-law graduates. The following LLM programs have a September intake and may be completed in one year if taken full-time or two years, part-time:
- LLM Commercial Law
- LLM General Legal Studies
- LLM European Legal Studies
- LLM Health, Law and Society
- LLM Law and Globalization
- LLM Human Rights Law
- LLM Public Law
- LLM Labor Law and Corporate Governance
- LLM International Law
- LLM International Commercial Law
- LLM International Law and International Relations
The deadline for applications to the September 2018 classes is 1 July 2018. However, applicants are encouraged to submit early as places in each LLM class may fill before the deadline.
Three other Master level programs in Bristol Law School are available to those with careers in the field of law. The programs are as follows:
- MA Law - 2 years full-time, 4 years part-time
- MSc Socio-Legal Studies - 1 years full-time, 2 years part-time
- MRes Sustainable Futures - 1 years full-time, 2 years part-time
The three programs have a September intake and are also open even to those without a prior law degree. The deadline for applications is 1 August 2018. However, applicants to the MRes Sustainable Futures who seek to obtain an ESRC Funding will need to complete their applications by 30 January 2018.