Boston University Law School offers, among others, five highly respected and leading LLM programs, three of which are ranked within the top ten of America’s best LLM programs. The following are BU Law’s world-renowned LLM programs:
- Graduate Program in Banking & Financial Law
- Graduate Tax Program (on-campus, online, or combination of both)
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM in American Law (for international students only)
- Executive LLM in International Business Law (on-campus, online, or combination of both)
All LLM programs, except the LLM in American Law (Fall intake only), are offered twice or thrice a year, i.e., Spring, Summer, and Fall, and may be taken full-time or part-time. The Graduate Tax Program and the Executive LLM are available online and in residence, or a combination of both.
Applications for Spring, Summer, and Fall entries are now accepted. The following deadlines will be imposed except for the Executive LLM:
- Spring 2018 – Closed since 29 November 2017
- Summer 2018 – 30 April 2018 (The LLM programs open for Summer intake are online Graduate Tax Program and Executive LLM)
- Fall 2018 – 15 April 2018 (International students); 31 July 2018 (Domestic students and for online Graduate Tax Program)
For Executive LLM in International Business Law applicants, no formal deadlines are given but students are encouraged to submit prior to the opening date of the LLM class, as applications will be considered until space is available. The foregoing deadlines for the other LLM programs may also serve as guide. All applications may be submitted online through the LSAC.