Get Your LLM from Swansea School of Law, the Top Law School in Wales
The Swansea University Hillary Rodham Clinton School of Law is UK's third best and Wales' best law school for its law courses as awarded by the Times Good University Guide 2018. The Law School currently has a diverse and wide array of LLM programs to choose from including the following:
- LLM in International Commercial & Maritime Law
- LLM in Intellectual Property & Commercial Practice
- LLM in International Maritime Law
- LLM in Human Rights
- LLM in International Commercial Law
- LLM in International Trade Law
- LLM in Oil & Gas Law
- LLM in Legal Practice & Advanced Drafting
All LLM programs have a September intake and may be taken either full-time or part-time. Applications are currently accepted and will be considered until classes are full. However, it is encouraged to apply early especially for those who require visas and those applying for scholarship grants.
To find out more about each LLM program, it is recommended to attend a Postgraduate Open Day event to be hosted by Swansea University. The Law School will hold the department's open day for its taught and research programs, including its LLM programs, on 7 March 2018, 12:30 – 16:30 GMT, at Swansea University Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP, United Kingdom.
Prospective LLM students will get the following opportunities when they attend the Open Day:
- Get answers and details about postgraduate taught and research opportunities at the Law School;
- Learn more about the offered postgraduate loans and its application process;
- Learn about the available scholarship and funding;
- Meet and ask current LLM students about their experiences;
- Meet with speakers and other program representatives regarding admission to the LLM programs;
- Get a guided tour of the facilities and campuses within the University; and,
- Get expert advice about applications, housing, finance, research, future employment, etc.