The School of Law at the University of California, Berkeley, offers housing resources for the students of its highly-competitive LL.M. program. The Berkeley Law’s LL.M. program provides four tracks for completing the program and earning a Master of Laws degree, which include traditional track, thesis track, professional track, and the hybrid option.
To help its students get on the right foot when starting their housing search, Berkeley Law provides resources for off-campus housing and university-owned housing.
The following resources will help anyone who wants to live off-campus find the best private housing:
- Berkeley Scholar Hostel
- Berkeley student-affiliated Facebook groups, such as “UC Berkeley – Class of 2018 (Official Group)” and “Free & For Sale”
- Berkeley Student Cooperative
- Berkeley YMCA Hotel & Residence
- Hotels and motels located near campus
- Sabbatical Homes
- The Berk
Graduate student housing options include University Village, which is perfect for anyone who wants to live off-campus in an organized, family community, and the following campus-run apartments:
- Garden Village
- Ida Louise Jackson Graduate House
- Manville Apartments
- Panoramic Residences
- Shattuck Studios
The UC Berkeley Housing website is also a great resource for more housing information.