15 School of Law Scholarships Open to LLM International Students at the University of Manchester
Established in 2004 following the merger of the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, the University of Manchester is now a leading public research university located in Manchester, UK. It is currently offering 15 School of Law Scholarships to international students who will take a postgraduate program in its School of Law, including the following:
- Healthcare Ethics and Law
Applicants should note that it is not exclusively offered to LLM students, but also to those taking up other postgraduate taught programs in the School of Law eg applicable PhD degrees. Candidates whose first language is not English should be able to provide proof of English proficiency based on the University's standards.
The 15 School of Law Scholarships are worth £5,000 each and will be deducted from the tuition fees. The application deadline is 30 June 2018 for the Fall 2018 intake. To be eligible to apply, the following conditions must be met:
- The applicant must be the holder of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent;
- The applicant must be an international student not residing in UK;
- The applicant must be the holder of an offer to study at the Law School of the University of Manchester for 2018-2019 academic year;
- The applicant must be in receipt of a first class honors degree; and,
- The applicant must not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
Candidates must apply for the scholarship through e-mail at law.scholarship-at-manchester.ac.uk by the deadline. Attach the Funding Application Form and the relevant transcript of records in PDF format.