a machine with an engine and wheels, usually used to transport people or goods During the theft a stolen lorry collided with a police vehicle.
something that can be used as a way of making something happen This joint venture company will be Fantele's vehicle to gain access to the Eastern market.
- The 'h' is not pronounced.
- The company is an investment vehicle that is formed solely for the purpose of making acquisitions.
- She invested in a special purpose vehicle.
- The police force was a vehicle for achieving national independence.
- In criminal law vehicular homicide involves death that results from the negligent operation of a vehicle.