with no connection Mr Mills later died of an illness unrelated to the injuries he sustained during the robbery.
- The fact that the driver was driving a Porsche was important but unrelated to the issue of his liability for the accident.
- He is in prison for unrelated charges.
- She is scheduled for trial on another, seemingly unrelated matter.
- There was intense debate over whether she should be permitted to move forward on the seemingly unrelated issue.
- The agency experienced a high number of seemingly unrelated complaints.
- The two cases might be completely unrelated.
- Government officials suggested that the two were killed for reasons unrelated to their work.
- The aide was arrested in an apparently unrelated incident.