a person who holds the title (=owns) to real or personal property in trust on behalf of a beneficiary He is a trustee of the Avon Wildlife Trust.
- One way to improve confidence could be to move towards more professional trustees.
- He maintained his role as trustee over ABC's bankruptcy.
- He stepped down as a trustee in September last year.
- It has replaced its governing council with a board of trustees.
- The firm is counsel to the trustee in the liquidation of Lehman Brothers.
- Beneficiary sued Trustee for breach of duty.
- estate trustee
- corporate trustee
- bankruptcy trustee, trustee in bankruptcy
- university trustee
- school board trustee