a party, often a third-party financer, to whom a sale is made (often used with sales of negotiable instruments or instalment contracts) Cynthia's mortgage payments were not made to the local bank she had contracted with, but to a transferee she had never heard of.
a person to whom a transfer of title or property is made or conveyed The transferee received the assets on the completion date.
- The company will also be estopped if the transferee has relied on a false statement in his transferor's certificate.
- In the case of an off-market transaction it may be of importance to determine the precise legal position of the transferor and transferee pending registration.
- She was the eventual transferee.
- They do not have to be the primary residence of the transferee.
- A transfer is made by a transferor to a transferee.