a country that imposes favourable tax rates, thus attracting foreign companies and individuals The company was formed in the tax haven of Curacao in the Caribbean.
- offshore haven
- Some people mistakenly call this a tax heaven. Although in some languages, these countries are called tax paradises, haven means refuge.
- The government's position on overseas tax havens is a little hypocritical.
- The government signed a deal with the tax haven of Liechtenstein.
- Guernsey is a low-tax jurisdiction and not an offshore tax haven.
- The president has targeted tax haven abuse in the Caymans.
- Jersey owes its status as a tax haven to the days of William the Conqueror.
- The Aran Islands have hopes of becoming Europe's newest tax haven.
- Brown urges tax haven regulation.
- The G20 summit increases pressure on tax havens to be more transparent.
- to clamp down on tax havens
- notorious tax havens