to stop something from happening Can helmet laws help prevent serious head injuries?
- A former employee was prevented from engaging in a trade, business or profession.
- An order is necessary to prevent irreparable harm.
- Having a criminal record can prevent your client from getting a good job.
- The bank implemented improved controls to prevent these types of transactions.
- They parked cars along the common boundary to prevent access to their respective driveway.s
- How to Prevent this From Happening to Your Company.
- Helping their clients prevent legal problems.
- The noun form prevention is often found in phrases like crime prevention.