the regulation of mergers and acquisitions Joint ventures, as well as mergers, are subject to merger control laws.
- Merger control in the UK has recently undergone major changes.
- The decision was made under the merger control Regulation.
- The EC merger control rules apply to transactions that take place in the European Union.
- We have experience of a number of merger control regimes around the world.
- According to Russian merger control legislation, the acquisition is subject to the prior consent (=approval) of the Competition Authority.
- Merger control is conducted pursuant to competition (BrE) of antitrust (AmE) law.