a person with an ownership interest in a company, such as a shareholder in a company or a person who has been admitted to a US limited liability company (LLC) as a member Each party to this agreement must be a member of the company.
a person, organisation or thing that is part of a group Some Board members are also entitled to a car fuel allowance.
- She was appointed as a member of the Board.
- Romania is one of the most recent member states of the European Union.
- The honorable Member for Liverpool participated in the debate.
- Its decisions are binding on EU institutions and member states.
- party member
- member of the staff
- member of the U.S. Congress
- Cabinet member
- In the US, licensed lawyers are members of the bar. In Great Britain, barristers are members of the bar and solicitors are members of the Law Society.