a security traded on a national or regional securities exchange Shares in the company had been listed since 1997.
- The company's shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- There are thousands of listed companies in this country.
- over-the-counter stock - stock traded by dealers through telephone and computer contacts directly instead of via a securities exchange.
- over-the-counter market - ('OTC') a widespread aggregation of dealers who trade over-the-counter stock.
- unlisted - a security not registered for trading on a securities exchange.
- delist - to remove a security from trading on a securities exchange, eg for failure to comply with the exchange's regulations.