the summons or writ by which the defendant is called to court The plaintiffs hired a process server to find the defendant and serve him with legal process.
the entire course of proceedings in a legal action The entire legal process will take approximately one year.
- Probate is the legal process in which a court approves your will.
- She's ready to use the legal process, expensive though it may be.
- The camera in the courtroom has no impact on the legal process.
- to go through the legal process
- the American legal process
- an abuse of legal process
- They should forward all correspondence, legal process or any other document to the insurer.