the money that a company has from investors who have bought shares The new shares will increase the total equity capital to $15m.
- share capital
- Venture capital provides equity (share) capital to enterprises not quoted on a stock market.
- With the capital increase we are strengthening the bank's equity capital.
- Northampton is the negative equity capital of the UK, with more people estimated to have mortgages bigger than the value of their homes than anywhere else.
- The source of the remaining equity capital has not been disclosed.
- We're proposing increasing the equity capital in the expectation of a normal commercial return.
- Executive Carl Guzma said the bank's capital ratios showed improvement, equity capital levels remained stable and charge-offs and nonperforming assets decreased.
- See share capital.