someone or something that owes money A court in Thailand has declared the country's largest debtor, Thai Petrochemical Industry, bankrupt.
- The law is clearly on the debtor's side.
- New laws will put debtors at greater risk.
- They threatened the debtor with imprisonment.
- They'd received a cheque from a debtor.
- The typical bankruptcy debtor is well educated
- G7 leaders were prepared to relax the conditions that debtor countries have to meet.
- You are not eligible (=qualified) to be a debtor under Chapter 13.
- They avoided transfer of the debtor's property.
- debtor creditor law