the final step in the legal process of transferring ownership of property The seller agreed to provide a list of material customers prior to completion.
- We are pleased to announce the completion of our business combination.
- The completion of both transactions have served to reduce bank debt.
- The completion of free-trade agreements with both Japan and South Korea was their goal.
- The completion rate was 95% to 100%.
- The source code will be available when the project nears completion.
- Upon completion, the students receive a certificate.