a paragraph or section of a contract, statute, rule or other legal document I was able to negotiate a work-from-home clause in my contract.
- The clause states that only US iron, steel and manufactured goods are used in projects funded by the bill.
- The agreement also included a non-compete clause prohibiting him from opening another practice within 10 miles
- The Committee is concerned that Clause 17 remains overly broad.
- She knew about the clause in the agreement.
- This was in line with the House PAYGO rule (Rule XXI, clause 10).
- This did not violate the 8th Amendment's cruel and unusual punishment clause.
- They agree on the need for a clause allowing members to leave.
- Due Process clause
- Double Jeopardy clause
- confidentiality clause
- arbitration clause