to give following your death My car is something I plan to bequeath to my successor.
- University scientists issue an appeal for people to bequeath their brains.
- I bequeath to you all that I have.
- The building was bequeathed to the British state.
- This is the inheritance we will bequeath our children and our grandchildren.
- He made an expression of intent to bequeath the residence to plaintiff.
- I hereby give, devise (=give real estate in a will) and bequeath all of the rest, residue (=leftover) and remainder of my property....