a report by the auditors of a company After having audited the financial statements of the company, Price Waterhouse presented its findings in an auditor's report.
- If any of the requirements have not been met, the auditor's report should state that fact.
- The release of the auditor's report followed the first board meeting.
- The auditor's report likely would include reference to the risks.
- A state auditor's report revealed 19 million euros have been taken from the firm.
- Auditors' reports may take many forms, eg on a sale of a company or business, the report produced by the buyer's accountants on the target's financial statements.
- Also called audit report