a numbered section of a law, contract or other legal document I refer you to article 3 paragraph 2 of the Company Act 2006.
- Section 2-405 of the Corporations Article of the Code deals with the duties of directors.
- Paragraph D of the Sixth Article of the trust provides that ....
- They have used an article of the new law to bring private actions against large Chinese companies.
- The judiciary article of the constitution created a unified judicial system.
- For a Judgment pursuant to Article 78 of the Civil Practice Law and Rules.
- There are not part of Canada's obligations under Article 1105.