(especially US) the body of law that regulates business activities and markets, especially agreements and practices that limit competition The US Justice department has accused Microsoft of breaking antitrust law by engaging in illegal, predatory behaviour against competitors.
- anti-trust|competition law
- I am looking for employment as an antitrust lawyer.
- The software developer brought an antitrust action against the software giant.
- There is an interesting antritust case on this point.
- That is a clear antitrust violation.